Wednesday, September 26, 2007

PROGRESS TEST 2

Yikes! been having progress test this few weeks, really praying that i will pass everything this PT. Had my audit on Sat, and i was like memorising all the definition, steps to do audit sampling etc.. and when i opened the exam paper, i was like ''wat the..the whole paper consists only of audit procedures auditor will do, and all 5 question is about cycles only, purchase, payroll, sales...OMG! this are my weak areas! And you give me all 5 questions on cycles! haihz...really hoping can pass this paper de..

Meanwhile, I 've been studying F7, or at least i think i am.. all the IAS and IFRS, the calculations and the theory part..heard from vern yen that this is 75% theory paper, yikes! Must memorise all the theory de..^^. Gonna have P3 exam this sunday( YES! IT'S A SUNDAY), summore it's at12-3.15 in the afternoon, why on earth would anyone fix a PT on sun afternoon..sigh..after that it's F7 on Wed and P1 on Fri..basically means i cannot touch the TV for another week =/

Wishing all the best to my friends who are currently having progress test too (we're all in this together, once we know, that we are, we're all stars, and we see that...). Gambateh everyone! WE WILL PASS THE EXAMS!

1 comment:

chingyong said...

lol.. sifu~~~ help me !! both my fr and audit also dying liao !!

stress me stress me !!

haha, sunday got P3 test?? tsk tsk.. see u on sunday then.. haha.. all the best for the remaining 3 papers.. most important thing is still final !! gambatte !!