Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year 2008!!!

Yesterday was new year eve...thus another dinner for my family to attend. This time it's with my father's friend whom i've been going to their house for dinner every chinese new year. The dinner was at the Shangri-la hotel at KL.

Early morning, my mom woke me up and asked me whether I want to go to the hair salon. She said my sis is straightening her hair and I should probably do something with my hair too..Thus, I was dragged from my bed (no..no..no..My bed!) and went to the salon. Did my hair, head back home..then rush to take my bath, put on my dress, put makeup (only the eyes and lips) then zoom....off we go!

They had decorated the hotel with black curtains with lights on them..it's looks so romantic! Haha..it gave off a soothing and warm feeling when you see them. Then we waited for my father's friend and then we ordered. The food was so slow, it took us an hour to eat our 2 appetizers! Imagine that! And the air-cond was like freezing cold..Guess how long we had our dinner? 4 hours! My longest dinner ever!

Tadada..here comes the special part..after dinner, went to the main ballroom to countdown..5,4,3,2,1 happy new year! They release the ballons and everyone was like greeting each other HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008! then there was like pop! pop! pop! Phee! Phee! everywhere...it's so crowded and energethic!

Oh ya, almost half of the people in the room are foreigners...Man ! Can they dance! They danced non-stop! My sis and I decided to join them too! It was so much fun!

Here..want to wish everyone happy new year! Be a better person this year and may you prosper and be happy always! ^^

1 comment:

kel said...

lol happy new year to u too SH
i got a new blog
instead of the space
www.bobopurplemoon.blogspot.com