Monday, June 30, 2008

Body massage

Have you all tried whole body massage before? It's really relaxing, to the point that you can fall asleep during the process..hehe..of course I didn't fell asleep, cause it's painful at some places, especially my ankle which I've hurt during ACCA sports day. Luckily, she apllied some ointment before rubbing the place, but keep telling me not to ignore and must should have attend to it immediately, before the joint starts hardening.

Went with my mom and her friends to the message centre. Since i'm on holiday, my mom pulled me along for a one time experience, all expense paid. (hehe, my mom being the payer) Do you know that you cannot massage your feet when having mensus? Cause it makes your blood circulation really fast and could make you bleed much more, or less, so it's abnormal and not good for your body. After that I really feel relax, like floating on the sky, lying on the clouds above...

Really recommend it to all my friends. Don't think it's just for adults,it's for all ages! Also, most suitable for those having deep anxiety and stress...

No comments: