Sunday, September 21, 2008

September babies!

Who are they? Of course it's the 4 pretty girls..pei ting, pei li, li yian and yi wen. Had steamboat at sunway mentari, the shop which has the honey chicken which everyone is always after. About 18 of us attended the celebration.

Yi wen and me ; pei ting and me

Yi lian and me ; pei li and me

Notice the change in hairstyle? haha.. it's because i ask yi wen and she said that let down nicer, so I let it down lo.

Steamboat with chicken soup and tom yam soup


They are so naughty, after blowing out the candles, they straightaway took out the candles and hide them. So as punishment, tatt hong took the cream (which is their name) and smeared it on their faces.

After that, gave out the presents and talk, talk, talk for a long time, then headed back home.

The guys didn't want to join in the group picture, so it's just the girls..

No comments: