Saturday, November 8, 2008

Kenny's wedding part 1

It's time for another wedding dinner. This time it's my cousin Kenny's wedding. As usual, the bride's side's dinner will be held first. It's at Pasir Salak at 6pm..So, without further delay...here are the pictures..

1st of November is their wedding day. Early morning, my family drove all the way to Kenny's house at Pasir Salak to attend their wedding...Ahh...What a blissful wedding it was..

Then it's time for photo session. Look! The whole happy family..( Ok..ok, I know what you are thinking,how can they not be happy at a wedding?! Haha, but just so happy that my cousin has found a beautiful and kind wife ^^)..he is one of the cousin whom I'm really close with..

You saw what's on the car? Mickey and Minnie mouse! Arhh...so cute! I want one too!


Part 2 is coming up, so stay tune! Until then, sayonara!

No comments: