Saturday, August 11, 2007

All de best to a very good friend...

On wed (8/8), I met up with my ex-classmates for dinner at Jelutong( dj) for a mamak session...it's been a long time since i met up with them..at 1st glance, li lynn still look like that day when we met at TGIF..BUT ee en...wah..1st time see you having long hair..very pretty de..^^

After having our food, we started chatting about what's new in our life...Li lynn...i'm so jeolous that you're have 3 months holiday, i also want!but too bad i'm in ACCA , i will never have that long a break..sob sob..

We then started playing games on Khai ming and tsing yoong's PDA...hahaha Sueh lung ...I beat you in racing, so happy! we also played a game which test out mind's age..that means how fast ur mind respond and your intellectual skills..the best is 20 and the worse... hmm.. i guess it's 40+ , forget de..so everyone was so excited about the game and to see how they fair in the game..meanwhile, my dad called to remind me to fetch my sis from tuition..so had to say goodbye and off i go...

Here, i would like to wish all the best to Momo..who left for US on friday..all de best and remember to bring back sourveniers for me ya! And don't forget to introduce me to your future girlfriend!

No comments: