Sunday, August 5, 2007

Happy bithday to me

Happy birthday to me! I just had a wonderful dinner at TAKAIMURA, a Japanese restaurant...the food there were delicious, especially the adageshi tofu, emmmm....so good..will show you the pictures later ^ ^

Yesterday, a day before my birthday, a group of college friends celebrated my birthday. At around 1 pm, we (suan li, TKJ, tatt hong, we we, wee ven,hong hong,elaine,yi lian,james, ching yong and me) met at Kenny Rogers. Then we ordered our food and then heard about ching yong( shh...only those present will know..keke). Some ordered the super spicy peri-peri chicken and they were sweating by the end of the meal. Later after all of us have finished eating, they brought out the cake and you know what happen... Smashing face time!!

Later we decided to go to the cinemas to see what shows are on but couldn't decide on one. So we finally went to the arcade and played Daytona. Guess what? Wee ven was superb in driving skills. She kept getting first among us.you should have seen her..walau! Must really learn from her. Then it was time to go home. Some of us decided to go to college to play volleyball but it was raining so we we, hong hong, wee ven, kent and yi lian played frisbee while suan li and me decided to head home. That's the end of the day!

Today Stella, Cheng how and Feli treated me to lunch..Thx ya guys! Then it was the BORING audit class..sien..Then it's off to dinner!

No comments: