Saturday, February 27, 2010

Random thoughts

Just realised, for every chinese new year, I would be with my family from Day 1 all the way to day 15. This is the 1st year I am unable to be with them throughout the 15 days. Makes me realised something. I miss my family! I know, i know.. I have to be away from them to feel the pain.

Since this year's chinese new year is so short..having to spent only the 1st 2 days of chinese new year with my family, while having to travel back to Singapore on the 3rd day, I hardly had any time to hang out with my family, let alone having heart to heart talks with them. Lucky thing is, my sis is still here! So get to see her and chat with her throughout the nights. If not, won't be able to do so for another year...boohoo...

Family is the foundation behind a person's success or failure. Honestly, I believe that. What can you do with all the money and famous glory but without having a supportive family behind your back? I for one, would rather have my family with me all the way, then to give up on them for money and success.

Just a random thought that pop into my head...

No comments: