Friday, March 5, 2010

Biscuits for sale!!!

Have been allocated to a client this past week and yesterday was my last day there. While working there, found a stall which sells biscuits and I was like going gaga over it. Haha, why? Because I absolutely love biscuits..All kinds of biscuits will do. You name it..chocalate, vanilla flavoured, coffee, even the plain round biscuits...love them all..

Anyway, the stall was like selling biscuits which you can find back home at pasar malam... and the biscuits tasted quite good. So after trying it, I called my besties in Singapore, Siu Hong the Pei's to see whether they want any. Ended up, I bought over $22 of biscuits. Haha.. but the things is, the stall owner is so meticulous..I buy so much also don't get discount! ish! Even when wieghing the biscuits also keep taking out 1 biscuit then another..like giving 2 extra biscuit will do anything...haih!

Alrighty then, got to get ready to go out de..that's all for now..stay tune for more updates! Caio for now...

No comments: