Friday, March 26, 2010

Living Abroad

Have never realised how hard it is to live abroad, away from your family and friends, as well as all the luxuries you experienced at home. Recently, beginning to feel a little homesick. Feeling moody lately, and often feel sad. It scares me really, because I have never felt this way ever since the incident.

Am now beginning to appreciate life at home, the good food and luxuries that I have enjoyed, the care that my parents shown towards me. What they say is certainly through. You never know how lucky you are till you lose all that. Well, technically I didn't lose it, just being away from all that makes me more appreciative of what I have in life.

Seeing couples on the street, holding hands and acting all lovey dovey...ahh..how I wish I have someone like that too.. Someone whom can cheer me up whenever I am down, one whose shoulder I can lean on and cry my lungs out, one who I can share all my happiness with, my stories with...the big IF ONLY..my friend often console me by saying I for sure will find someone who will cherish me and love me. I get what they mean, but I'm getting abit restless here. Am beginning to think that I can never find that special someone. I know..I know, I shouldn't think that way..but I can't stop all these feelings..and its getting stronger and stronger, especially when I am all alone in my room. It overwhelming me! Help!

No comments: